Vitamin A is a compound that is made of retinol and retinal. It usually appears naturally in fruits and vegetables. Vitamin A can even help with a certain type of leukemia. Vitamin A is an unsaturated organic compound. Vit A is fat-soluble and composed of retinol and retinal. Vit A occurs naturally both in fruits and vegetables, the fruit converts the beta-carotene phytochemical into vitamin A.
● Vitamin A helps body tissues grow healthy and quickly.
● Vitamin A can help recover skin injury and other skin conditions.
● Vitamin A can help cell growth and a healthy immune system
● Vitamin A is an essential vitamin for the development of tissues, it helps the body tissues to grow healthy and quickly.
● Vitamin A has proven benefits in the recovery of skin injury and other skin medical conditions.
● Vitamin A maintains a proper immune function and thus helps the body to recover easily and faster after surgery
Vitamin B is a water-soluble vitamin that can be found in yeast, cereal, beans and other objects. It is believed it can help with tiredness.
● Vitamin B can help with growth of red blood cells.
● Vitamin B can help with a healthy appetite and digestion.
● Vitamin B can even help with good eyesight.
● Vitamin B can help with many other things, including preventing
Vitamin C is a vitamin that contains various types of helpful acids that can help you have a healthy appetite. Vitamin C can be seen in many types of foods like tomatoes, potatoes, and peppers.
- Helps immune system
- Vitamin C can help your wounds heal.
- Vitamin C can help with high blood pressure and many other great benefits.
Vitamin D3 is a vitamin that is found in animals, plants, butter, fish oil, sunlight and many other sources.
- Vitamin D3 can prevent heart disease.
- Types of Vitamin D3 can boost weight loss.
- Vitamin D3 can even prevent many common illnesses, such as the flu.
Recommended postoperative supplementation of vitamins and minerals: